09 October 2012

Quandary........

A break in a relationship is always awkward to say the least.  But, what do you do if you have no hard feelings, but everyone else does? Even the people who weren't part of the relationship......Do you address those feelings?  What if their feelings aren't based on truths?  
I haven't played victim and I don't intend to start.  I've been as cordial as I can...I know what is what.....just because I don't choose to break down all the particulars to outsiders doesn't mean that there is validity to what's been said.  It just means that I'm private, always been private, will stay private.  I don't look through your windows, so don't look through mine.
There is always multiple sides to a story.  That's why when hearing what's said/done, I take it with a grain of salt & keep it moving.  I have my own crosses to bear.  Why take up someone else's?
It took me losing/letting go of A LOT to find out I really don't care what people think, say or do to me.  That isn't to say I will ALLOW you to say or do anything to me.......it's as simple to me as:  If you think you've gotten away with something.....think AGAIN.
I am patient and at peace with who I am & who I'm becoming. Are you?


I thank and appreciate all who will read. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment